Introduction

Hi! My name is Daniel Lim Jhao Jian. Here is where I share my experience, knowledge and ideas. You are welcome to leave comments and follow my blog. You are free to copy anything from this blog. Please recommend this blog to your friends.


Wednesday 26 December 2012

My Primary School and Secondary School Life

What do you do every day, other than going to school? For me, my activities are almost the same every day, but it changes from time to time. For example, my daily life changed when I entered Form 1 from Standard 6. I can remember my daily live from the year 2007 until now.

At the year 2007, I was in Standard 6. I was studying in SRJK(C) Chong Cheng. The school started at 7:25AM and ended at 1:05PM. Every day, I woke up at 6:45AM. I did not take my bath early in the morning, but I only brushed my teeth and washed my face. After that, I would have breakfast and then go to school. My grandfather took me to school with his car. Usually, I was just in time for school, but sometimes I was late. After coming back from school, I would have my unch. After that, I would take my bath. Then, I would do my homework and study. I usually do not sleep in the afternoon. From 6PM to 7PM, I would watch the drama series "The Spirits of Love" shown on Astro AEC every Monday to Friday. At 8PM, I would have dinner. After dinner, I would continue to study or do homework until 11PM. Then, I would take my bath and go to bed.

After I entered Form 1 in SMK Sultan Badlishah, I attended school in the afternoon. The school started at 12:30PM and ended at 6:30PM. I woke up at 9:30AM every day. After that, I would have breakfast. I did not take my bath at this time, I just brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed clothes. Sometimes my grandparents would buy home breakfast for me while sometimes I would follow them out to eat. After breakfast, I would study or do yesterday's homework. At 11:30AM, I would take my bath and then eat lunch. After that, I would go to school. Again, usually I was just in time for school, and sometimes I was late. After coming back from school, it was already 6:45PM. The drama series "The Spirits of Love" was still showing when I was in Form 1 and ended at 30 December 2008. Every day it showed from 6:00PM to 7:00PM and it repeated at 12:00PM to 1:00PM on the next day. Because of that, I could watch only 2 episodes per week on Friday, while for the others I could watch only a little part after coming back from school every day. After watching that little part, I would take my bath. I would eat dinner at 8PM. Then, I would do homework and study until 11.30PM. After that, I would brush my teeth, wash my face and then sleep.

When I entered From 2, most of my daily activities were the same as when I was in Form 1. I also attended school in the afternnoon. However, there were some changes. I took my bath in the morning every day when I woke up. Because of that, I could study until 12.00PM every day, then I would eat lunch and go to school. When I was in Form 2, the drama series "The Spirits of Love" had already over, and I did not have any new shows to watch, so I seldom watch TV. After coming back from school every day, my activities were basically the same as when I was in Form 1, except that I slept daily at 12AM, not at 11:30PM.

During the Ramadhan month when I was in Form 1 and From 2, the school started at 11:45AM and ended at 5:30PM every day. I woke up at 9AM every day, half an hour earliar than usual. I had to eat lunch early every day, which is at 11:15AM. When I was in Form 1, I could watch "The Spirits of Love" every day because it was only 5:45PM when I came home from school.

When I entered Form 3 on 2010, I have to attend school in the morning, as when I was in Primary school. The school starts at 7:20AM and ends at 1:10PM. For Sunday and Monday, it ends at 1:45PM. I wake up at 6:30AM every day. I do not take my bath because it was too early. I only wash my face, brush my teeth and change clothes. I eat breakfast and then go to school. I usually arrive at school very early. After coming back from school, I will eat lunch and then take my bath. Sometimes, I will take my bath before I have lunch. After that, I will sleep for an hour. After I wake up, I will do homework and study. Now, I have a new drama series to watch, which is "My Family My Love". It is shown on 8TV from 6PM to 7PM every Monday to Friday. I watch it every day. I have my dinner at 8PM every day. Then, I will continue to study and do homework until 11.30PM. After that, I will take my bath and sleep.

Every Friday and Saturday, I have no school. My daily activities are basically like other days and are the same from Standard 6 until now, but there are some differences. I usually wake up at 9:30AM every day. After waking up, I will follow my grandparents outside to eat breakfast, either in Kulim, Bukit Mertajam or even Butterworth. During Standard 6 and Form 1, I usually take my bath at 1:00PM but from Form 2 onwards until now, I take my bath when I wake up in the morning. During Form 1, I watched "The Spirits of Love" every Friday at 12PM to 1PM and at 6PM to 7PM. At every Saturday, usually I have no show to watch. At Standard 6 and Form 1, I usually sleep at 11:45PM while at Form 2 and Form 3, I sleep at 12:15AM.

Starting from June until one week before my PMR exam, I had to attended night classes at school every Sunday to Wednesday. My daily activities are basically the same like normal school days. However, I every afternoon I sleep only until 4:30PM. After that, I will do homework and study until 6PM. From 6PM until 7PM, I will watch the drama series 'My Family My Love'. After that, I will get ready to go for the night class. At 7:15PM, I will have dinner. I went to the night class every day at 8PM. The night class started at 8:15PM and ended at 10:15PM. My grandfather took me to the night class and back home every day with his car. When I reached home from night class every day, it is 10:45PM. At that time, I will take my bath. After that, I will do homework and study until 12:15AM, then I will sleep.

During exam, my daily activities also changed. I studied the whole day. Usually, I do not watch my drama series. At Form 1 and 2, I wake up at 8:30AM daily. At Friday and Saturday during From 3, I also wake up at 8:30AM daily. At night, I will study until 12:30AM. These will ensure that I have more time to study for my exam. However, in the afternoon I still sleep for an hour.

After my PMR exam, I spend most of my time enjoying myself, rather than to study. I used the usual studying time to play computer games, surf the internet and carry out other leisure activities. Of course, sometimes I would study for the Form 4 topics. Also, I will attend school every day and will not play truants.

When I was in Standard 6, I liked the Standard 6 life and was worried about Form 1 life. Then when I entered Form 1, I found out that it was quite good. However, at that time I disliked afternoon school, and I preferred morning school. Then when I was in Form 2, I began to like afternoon school. However, soon I had to study in morning school when I entered Form 3. Form 3 life is good, but I feel that Form 1 and Form 2 life is better, because I preferred afternoon school. I am hoping to go back to Form 1 or Form 2, but I know it is impossibble. The after PMR life is the best.

I entered Form 4 on 2011. My daily life is basically the same as my Form 3 life, but there are some differences. The school starts on 7:20AM and ends on 1:45PM daily. On Sunday and Monday, the school starts on 7:20AM and ends on 2:20PM. However, the Chinese class is held after school hours on certain days. Since I took Chinese for Form 4 so I had to attend the classes. In the beginning, the Chinese class was held every Thursday from 2:15PM to 3:15PM. Every Thursday after the school ended on 1:45PM, I would have lunch in my grandparents' car. My grandmother usually bring food for me. I would go home at 3:15PM. However, the time for Form 4 Chinese class had changed since June 2011. The Chinese class is held every Tuesday and Thursday from 1:45PM to 2:15PM. Therefore, I no longer need to have lunch in the car but I had to go home everyday at 2:15PM except every Wednesday. Later, I decided to drop Chinese but I still attended every Chinese class and will continue to do so.

At July 2011, my favourite drama series 'My Family My Love' comes to an end. The new drama series 'Family Harmony' replaced it. I liked the drama series 'Family Harmony' as well. So, every Monday to Friday from 6:00PM to 7:00PM, I would watch the drama series 'Family Harmony'. Since Form 4, I attended tuition classes for Malay, Mathematics and Additional Mathematics subjects. The Malay tuition is held every Friday from 8:30AM to 10:15AM. Every Friday, I had to wake up early at 7:30AM. I will have breakfast before going for the Malay tuition. The Mathematics and Additional Mathematics tuition was held every Wednesday from 3:15PM to 6:45PM and every Saturday from 2:30PM to 6:00PM. After returning home from school every Wednesday at 1:45PM, I will have lunch and take my bath. After that, I will go for Mathematics and Additional Mathematics tuition at 3:15PM. I cannot watch the drama series 'Family Harmony' every Wednesday because it usually ends before I return home from tuition.

After I finished my Form 4 Year-end examination which was held from 9 October 2011 to 20 October 2011, I had the chance to experience the life similar to my 'After PMR life' once again. I spend most of my time enjoying myself, rather than to study. I used the usual studying time to play computer games, surf the internet and carry out other leisure activities. Of course, sometimes I would study for the Form 5 topics. Also, I attended school every day although most of the other students would skip school sometimes.

I entered Form 5 in 2012. My Form 5 life was almost the same as Form 4 life. However, in Form 5, I was busier than when I was in Form 4. I spent most of the time studying for the SPM. The time for Form 5 Chinese Class also changed. It was held every Wednesday and Thursday from 1:45PM to 2:15PM. I no longer took Chinese in Form 5, but I continued to attend every Chinese Class. The Malay tuition also changed time. It was held on every Friday from 8:00AM to 9:45AM. Every Friday, I still woke up at 7:30AM. I always went straight for the tuition without taking breakfast. After the tuition, I would have breakfast with my grandparents.

After I finished my SPM which was held from 5 November 2012 to 27 November 2012, I spent most of my time enjoying myself. My 'After SPM life' was much like my 'After PMR life' and 'After Form 4 Year-end Exam life'. I spent my time playing computer games, surfing the internet, watching television and carrying out other leisure activities. Sometimes I would also read some of the Form 6 topics. Although I do not plan to enter Form 6, the Form 6 topics are similar to the topics in A-levels and Matriculation. I also started learning how to drive a car.

When I was in Form 4 and 5, I liked my form 4 life and form 5 life. I did not miss my form 1 to form 3 life. In fact, after an incident happened on 10 July 2012, I treasured every moment of my form 5 life. (I will write more about the incident on 10 July 2012 on this blog soon) That incident also made me miss my form 4 and form 5 life so much after my SPM. My after SPM life may be relaxing but I still preferred my form 4 and form 5 life much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment