Introduction

Welcome! My name is Daniel Lim Jhao Jian. Here is where I share my experience, knowledge and ideas. You are welcome to leave comments and follow my blog. You are free to copy anything from this blog. Please recommend this blog to your friends.


Thursday, 23 December 2010

My PMR Examination

My PMR examination was from 5 October 2010 to 12 October 2010. All Form 3 students in the whole Malaysia sat for the examination. Here, I am writing the dairy during my PMR examination.

4 October 2010:
Today is the last day before the first day of PMR. The subject on the first day of PMR is Malay. I was very busy preparing for it. At night, I was very worried as I was not 100% prepared. I had to leave it to fate.

5 October 2010:
Today is the first day of PMR. The subject is Malay Paper 1 and then Paper 2. After finishing the Paper 1, I was worried as it was quite difficult. I predicted to get 28/40. Later, I sat for Malay Paper 2. It was not difficult and not very easy, of course. I estimated that I have 98% chance to get A in Malay. In the afternoon I have no exam, as it is Pendidikan Islam. After going home, I studied for English and Geography.

6 October 2010:
Today is the second day of PMR. The subject is English Paper 1, Paper 2 and Geography. Both English Paper 1 and Paper 2 are easy, but not very easy. I am very confident to get A. Geography is in the afternoon. It is very easy, easier than all the school exams and the PMR trial exam. Of course, I can get A. After I go home, I studied for Science and History.

7 October 2010:
Today is the third day of PMR. The subject is Science Paper 1, Paper 2 and History. Science Paper 1 is very easy, but Paper 2 is quite difficult. Still, I am confident to get A. History is in the afternoon. It is very easy, easier than all the school exams and the PMR trial exam. Of course, I can get A. After I go home, I slept because there are 3 days break for PMR. At night, I start studying.

8, 9 and 10 October 2010:
On these 3 days there are no exam and no school. Only 3 subjects remain, Mathematics, Chinese and Living Skills. I spend most of the time studying for Chinese and Living Skills. I also asked my grandfather to teach me Mathematics. I am worried of Chinese only as I am good at Mathematics and Living Skills.

11 October 2010:
Today is the fourth day of PMR. The subject is Mathematics Peper 1, Paper 2 and Living Skills. Both Mathematics Paper 1 and 2 are easy. Living Skills is in the afternoon. It is easy but not very easy. I definitely can get A in all these 3 subjects. After that, the Malays can enjoy themselves because they have no more exam but I still have to study for the Chinese tommorow. I am quite worried of Chinese.

12 October 2010:
Today is the last day of PMR. The subject is Chinese/Tamil Paper 1 and Paper 2. Only some Chinese and Indians go to school. Chinese Paper 2 starts first. It is quite difficult and I am quite worried. However, I am lucky because the Chinese Paper 1 is quite easy. I think I can get 39/40 for Chinese Paper 1. My chance of getting A for Chinese is more than 99%. After that, I have lunch in OldTown WhiteCoffee. After going home, I start to enjoy myself for the whole day, and for the rest of the days until 2 January 2011.

This is the arrangement of the PMR subjects from the hardest to the easiest:
1. Bahasa Melayu Paper 1
2. Bahasa Cina Paper 2
3. Science Paper 2
4. Bahasa Melayu Paper 2
5. English Paper 2
6. English Paper 1
7. Bahasa Cina Paper 1
8. Mathematics Paper 2
9. Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu (Kemahiran Teknikal)
10. Science Paper 1
11. Mathematics Paper 1
12. Sejarah
13. Geografi

I expected the PMR results to come out on 28 December 2010. I estimated a 98% chance of getting 8A. I really hoped to get 8A in my PMR. Later, I found out that the PMR results will actually come out on 23 December 2010, not 28 December 2010. I was quite worried about it.

On 23 December 2010, I was so happy when I saw all A's on my PMR results slip. I really got 8A. This is what I hoped for since Form 1. My next mission is to get 11A's in SPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment